If your kitchen needs some work to go from outdated to spectacular, but a full remodel isn’t necessary, then a partial kitchen remodel is a great solution. When you have a partial kitchen remodel in Denver by the team at Striking Kitchen and Bath by Bell, we will work closely with you to determine which elements need changing and which can remain the same for the best results.
Not every kitchen facelift requires attention in the same places, and in a partial kitchen remodel, the basic footprint and floor plan will be left in place as we update and modify those areas that are most important to you. We have been serving the Denver community since the early 1950s, and we have a reputation for excellent customer service and high-quality design and installation.
Factors to Consider for a Partial Kitchen Remodel
When you want to give your kitchen a refreshing facelift, it’s a good idea to consider a handful of important factors before the work begins. Here are some to keep in mind:
- Your budget
- Where your main focus lies (aesthetics, function, home value, style, etc.)
- What your kitchen needs the most, or where there are imbalances
- Local building codes
- Where new fixtures and appliances will be placed
A Facelift for Your Kitchen
When you have a partial kitchen remodel, some of the items in your kitchen will stay the same and others will be replaced or updated. There may be one particular element of the kitchen that you’ve wanted to be updated, or there could be a combination to reach your renovation goal. Some of the possibilities include:
- Appliances like cooktop, oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, etc.
- Fresh coat of paint
Why Work with Us?
When you work with Striking Kitchen and Bath by Bell for your Denver partial kitchen remodel, you can feel confident that your new kitchen is unique and designed specifically for you. Some of the benefits of working with us include:
- A dedicated designer that will guide you through every step of the process from the first measurement to the end result
- Conceptual modeling and visualization
- Decades of experience and a strong reputation with an A+ BBB rating
- Very little outsourcing with most of the installation work done by our in-house team
- Certified Aging in Place consultants to help modify existing homes for aging customers
- Highly skilled craftsmen that are drug tested and background checked for your safety and peace of mind
- Respectful workers that clear away trash every day and make a point of treating your home as if it were their own
If you’ve been thinking of giving your kitchen a facelift and want to learn more about our expert design and installation services, schedule a consultation today.