Some of Your Options for Kitchen Countertops in Denver, CO
A full kitchen remodeling isn?t complete without putting in new countertops. Countertops take up the most space in your kitchen (aside from the flooring) and their visual appeal is central to making your remodeling a success. Countertops are not only about aesthetic appeal, however: you want to have countertops that are simple to keep clean and resistant to damage from chipping and scratching.
At Striking Kitchen and Bath by Bell, we go beyond standard remodeling for kitchens to offer comprehensive services that handle everything from the plumbing to the finishing on the cabinets. We offer an enormous selection of kitchen countertops in Denver, CO at our showroom. With the help of our expert designers and remodelers, you will find the right countertop material, finish, and look to realize the ideal kitchen. And remember that these new countertops aren?t only for a full remodel: you can have them put in as a standalone upgrade.
Some of the many options available for kitchen countertops
- Formica: One of the most recognizable names in surfacing products, Formica has almost become a common noun when it comes to describing countertops. Formica laminate countertops come in a variety of colors, patterns, woods, and finishes.
- Swanstone: This manufacturer of kitchen and bath products offers color that runs all the way through the material, so the surface cannot chip or wear away. Household cleaners can easily buff out scratches from their matte finishes, and hot pots, boiling water, and cooktops won?t harm their surfaces. Because of the high durability of Swanstone countertops (up to 5 times the resistance to impact from heavy objects), they are recommended for high traffic areas.
- Neolith: Neolith offers innovative design options to match countertops with kitchen panels for a uniform look. Their materials are stain resistant, hardwearing, and contain minimal seam joins that make them easy to clean.
- Arizona tile: An excellent choice for countertops because of the variety of materials decorative patterns they have available. Arizona Tile offers natural stone, ceramics and porcelain, quartz, glass, mosaics, quarry tile, and more.
- Silestone: One of the leading producers of quartz surfaces for kitchens and bathrooms. Silestone countertops have special bacteriostatic protection that uses silver ions to prevent the spread of bacteria; you?ll have added safety protection for all the food products in your kitchen.
This is only a sampling of the countertop products that we have available in our showroom at Striking Kitchen and Bath by Bell.
If you are interested in new kitchen countertops in Denver, CO, or a kitchen remodel, make us your first call. We will help you plan the best possible facelift for your home?s kitchen.