Flooring is one part of your home that everyone notices as soon as they walk in the door. The right flooring can make you feel welcomed and comforted and create a visual appeal that sets the stage for the rest of the house. At Striking Kitchen and Bath by Bell, we offer stunning tile and wood flooring options that work as a standalone service or as part of a larger Denver home renovation.
The Importance of Flooring in Your Home
Flooring takes up a good portion of the space in any home, and has a huge impact on the overall aesthetic. Flooring has the ability to make specific rooms look warmer, cooler, smaller, larger, more luxurious or more intimate and cozy. The floors can also affect the acoustics of a house, and it’s always wise to consider this and your lifestyle before making a decision.
Flooring can also affect your home’s value, as it is one of the main elements new buyers consider before they decide to make an offer. In short, the way your home is experienced on a day-to-day basis is largely related to the flooring, which is why making an informed choice makes sense.
Tile Floors to Brighten Your Living Spaces
- Ceramic – This is a classic choice and is affordable, durable and easy to keep clean.
- Porcelain – It can emulate natural stone, wood or brick without the same kind of weathering.
- Glass – Glass looks great and is best used in lower-traffic areas of the home.
- Cement – These have been around since the 19th century and are porous and quite versatile.
- Marble – Marble is more costly than other tiles, but adds style, elegance and class to any room.
- Mosaic – Comes in a variety of shapes, colors, styles and sizes, making it ideal if you want to get creative.
- Granite – A natural stone that is best suited for lower traffic areas.
Classic Wood Flooring Options
Wood flooring is a solid choice for just about any space, and there are many different types to choose from. Some of the most popular wood flooring choices are:
The Striking Kitchen and Bath by Bell Difference
We started as a division of Bell Plumbing and Heating back in the early 1950s, and since that time we’ve completed thousands of home renovation projects. When you trust us for your tile or wood flooring needs, you can feel confident you’re getting the right floor to suit your unique situation. When you work with us, you’ll get:
- A dedicated designer just for you and your specific project
- Conceptual modeling and visualization
- Background checked and drug tested craftsmen for your safety and peace of mind
- Protective coverings around work areas so your belonging remain safe
- A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau
- Organized work areas that are cleaned daily
- Certified Aging in Place consultants that will help older customers make choices for modifications to their homes
Don’t take a chance with the flooring of your home. Take advantage of our experience and expertise and schedule a consultation today to learn about our process and how we can help.