Design & Build with Striking Remodels
Are you ready to unlock your home’s full potential?
According to the National Kitchen and Bath Association, many homeowners are eager to remodel, tapping into savings to bring added value to their home investment.
Whether you’re planning on a full-scale remodeling project or are ready to design for future modifications, look to Striking Remodels by Bell for some helpful tips. Offering both full-service remodeling as well as design-only expertise, Striking’s degreed interior designers can help you make the most of your home’s potential.
Collaborate with our seasoned designers to breathe life into your vision. Whether it’s a sleek modern kitchen, a lavish bathroom retreat, or a functional yet stylish office space, we’ll help you achieve a customized solution tailored to your unique preferences. From the initial consultation to the final design, we work hand-in-hand with you to ensure every detail aligns with your vision.
What’s Involved in The Design Phase?
Consultation: During this complimentary appointment, you’ll have the opportunity to share your needs, preferences, and vision for the room of your dreams.
Concept Development: Once we understand your goals, we’ll craft a budget around some innovative design concepts aligned with your unique style.
Budget Approval: You’ll have a chance to get comfortable with the build-out costs associated with your design before moving on to the material selection process.
3-Dimensional Drawings: If your ideal space involves moving walls and adding new cabinetry configurations, we’ll provide you with 3-D drawings to bring clarity to your new space.
Detailed Planning: You’ll approve of the general direction, and we will gather measurements to ensure proper cost estimations.
Materials Selection: Visit our Design Selection Center to select the perfect materials and finishes to make your new room exactly what you want.
Working with a designer allows you to collaborate on a design that fits your budget as well as your taste. We’ll show you a variety of materials in price ranges that help you achieve both! And because we have access to thousands of samples from top-name brands, getting just what you want is much easier than attempting to work through the process on your own, or with a retail store.
If you decide to work with Striking Remodels to complete the build-out portion of your remodel, we will be with you every step of the way. Experience a hassle-free remodeling process as we navigate the procurement journey for you. With extensive experience in full-service design & build projects, we approach every aspect with meticulous attention to detail. Each of the selections you make has a unique delivery timeline. We order, receive, and inspect each delivery to assess for accuracy and material defects. Our proactive approach minimizes delays, delivering on a timely execution of your remodeling vision.
Entrust the crucial demolition phase to our skilled team. With precision and care, we prepare your space for the transformative journey ahead. From minimizing construction debris to removing old materials, our demo phase is characterized by organization and efficiency. Setting the stage for a seamless remodeling experience is our commitment to you. If you have specific needs, such as preserving old cabinets or retaining existing sinks, rest assured, we’ve got you covered.
Witness your dreams materialize as our expert craftsmen breathe life into your design. From structural enhancements to intricate finishing touches, our attention to craftsmanship shines through every step of the build process.
What’s Involved in The Build Phase?
- Securing Permits: We’ll work with the appropriate jurisdictions to submit plans and secure construction approvals.
- Warehouse Staging: We ensure all materials are in place before we begin the deconstruction process, limiting the time your home is in the construction phase.
- Tidiness: Keeping the workspace cleaned up limits disruption to your home.
- Expert Craftsmanship: You’ll meet skilled craftsmen who specialize in each area of construction, including our licensed plumbers and electricians.
- Client Collaboration: Keeping you involved and informed throughout the process is a primary reason our customers enjoy the remodeling process, coming back to re-envision other rooms in their homes.
- Quality Control: We implement rigorous checks to maintain superior craftsmanship throughout the remodeling process.
- The Hand-Off: We make sure your design is executed to our high quality of standards before delivering the space to you. And as part of the hand-off, we’ll make sure you have tips for maintenance and care of your new counters and flooring.
If you are ready to embark on a new remodeling journey, Striking Remodels is here to help you through the process. Contact us today to schedule your complimentary design consultation. Ask us for a copy of our free Design Guide.