Installing a steam shower in your bathroom is a great way to transform it from purely functional to the oasis you’ve always imagined. Steam showers have grown in popularity in recent years and for good reason. Not only are they multi-functional and space-saving, but they also offer health benefits that just aren’t available with a standard shower.
The experts at Striking Kitchen and Bath by Bell can help make your new steam shower a reality. When you work with us, you can expect unmatched quality and precision, with memorable customer service that will exceed all your expectations for your Denver steam shower design.
How Does a Steam Shower Work?
As a self-contained unit, a steam shower doesn’t take up a lot of space so you don’t need an elaborate bathroom to be able to enjoy one. Steam showers consist of a sealed stall with a steam generator that’s activated at the push of a button. Once activated, water is heated to the boiling point and then the steam is sent through the system, coming out of the steam head and filling up the shower stall with steam.
A steam shower will start working immediately, which means you won’t have to wait for it to heat up and get ready. They also won’t make a big dent in your water bill, as they use far less water than a standard shower.
Some modern models of steam shower come with features that include:
- Digital controls and readouts
- Mood lighting
- Conventional showerheads so you can rinse off
- Sound systems so you can listen to music
- The ability to add scents to the steam for aromatherapy
Benefits of Installing a Steam Shower in Your Home
When you have a steam shower installed in your bathroom, you’ll notice both short-term and long-term benefits that make your life more enjoyable. These include:
- Increased home value
- More space in the bathroom
- Stress relief and relaxation
- Relief from joint pain and stiffness
- Healthier-looking skin
- Less nasal congestion
Reasons to Work with Striking Kitchen and Bath by Bell On Your Denver Steam Shower Design
When you want a steam shower to complement your existing bathroom layout, or as the main attraction, you can trust our team to get the job done right. We started back in the early 1950s as a division of Bell Plumbing and Heating, and continue to this day as one of the most reputable home remodeling specialists in the Denver area. When you work with us, you can expect:
- A dedicated designer for you and your steam shower project
- Conceptual modeling and visualization
- A+ BBB rating that’s been maintained for decades
- Clean and neat workspaces with daily cleaning to keep it organized
- Protective coverings installed around individual work areas to help protect your belongings
- Certified Aging in Place consultants to help older customers make the right remodeling choices
- Highly skilled craftsmen that are drug tested and background checked for your added peace of mind
Don’t trust your Denver steam shower design and installation to just anyone. If you’ve been thinking of getting a new steam shower for your home, schedule a consultation today to get the process started.