How to Best Focus a Limited Budget for Bathroom Remodeling
Even on a limited budget, renovating a bathroom may be one of the top priorities in improving your home. You visit the bathroom every day, and it?s crucial that this room is inviting to guests, relaxing to household members, and offers plenty of space to clean up, dry off, and prepare for the day. While you may be more devoted to saving money in the new year, bathroom renovation is still a possibility on a limited budget.
At Striking Kitchen and Bath by Bell, we?d like to offer you a few tips on focusing your tight budget while keeping the style and comfort level you desire. Call our team of experts and visit our showroom to discuss installation for any planned bathroom or kitchen remodels in Arvada, CO.
- Install Low-Flow Fixtures: One place to focus your budget is on low-flow fixtures and showerheads. These are relatively inexpensive and can help you to save money throughout the year as well. Replacing an older toilet with a low-flow model may come with a price tag, but they also use about half the water per flush when compared to an older one.
- Focus on One Area Only: You may choose to concentrate on one area of the bathroom only, such as the tub and shower, instead of the entire room. This can add enough of a fresh look to satisfy your urge to redesign, and you can always return to the sink and vanity another time.
- Choose Chrome Fixtures: Chrome is one of the least expensive finishes for a faucet, and also one of the most versatile, matching with nearly any other accessory, cabinetry, or fitting.
- Shop around First: You can compare prices when you visit a showroom and view a selection of tubs, toilets, sinks and even water heaters available in your area.
- Work with a Contractor during Planning: Finally, working with a trained contractor while planning your remodel keeps you from getting stuck with a fixture that is too large, too small, or requires expensive plumbing extensions or accessories you haven?t planned for in your budget.
Work with the experts at Striking Kitchen and Bath by Bell for your bathroom or kitchen remodels in Arvada, CO, and view our selection of faucets, toilets, tubs, and accessories in our 8.500 square foot showroom.